- Site plan, building plans, specifications and supporting documentsmust all be uploaded to online permitting.- Interdepartmental approvers will not be assigned until all documents are uploaded.
e.g. Site plan and building plans must be uploaded for Cons Com, Fire and Healthto review and approve.
- Property Owners must be current on all municipal bills.
- Building permit applicants will submit one plan set to the Building Department,
it will be stamped and returned as the “Approved” job set copy.
Permit records from 10/12/2010 to present can now be accessed online.
We are working to upload any related documents that remain in the Street Files for these permits.
All Street Files can be viewed at the Building Department or with a Public Records Request.
Town of Ipswich Website: www.ipswichma.gov >Government>Building Department>Online Permitting
- Click on Public Access on the Online Permitting page
- Enter username: ipswich and password: 01938
- Key in desired search parameters, press Search, results appear,
- Click on desired permit row, the Details page opens.
- View Details: fees, inspections, certificate of occupancy, permit and sign-off details.
- Click on Permit Application to view and or print.
- Click on Attachments, the attachment list opens,- Click on individual attachments to view and or print.